Sunday 4 January 2015

Be Yourself

There isn’t one specific set of rules to be successful in blogging. When I started blogging, I had the opportunity to learn from experienced and successful bloggers in the industry. One of the best lessons I’ve learned from them is to simply be me. I didn’t have to be too “professional” or use “big words” to impress others. I had to simply be me.


By being me, I enjoyed writing and the process more. It had me writing more than I usually would too. If you look at the the most successful writers like Seth Godin and Chris Brogan you’ll notice that they are different and unique in their own ways.
Aaron Lee, social media manager, entrepreneur and blogger
Moz CEO Rand Fishkin agrees that telling your company’s story is important, as opposed to following a formula for successful blogging:
Emotion and storytelling have been part of how we communicate with each other and inspire action for thousands of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment